[bksvol-discuss] Re: contacting people who leave no email address on bookshare when submitting

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:26:51 -0400

It may also feel like having an unlisted phone number and having somebody contacting you because a detective was able to ferret out the info.

People who want to be contacted leave email addresses with submits.

I have never contacted anyone using the search method I mention.

I only mention it to prove how small the blind community is and how careful we need to be with anything on the net we expect to keep private in any way.

E.

At 09:15 PM 6/25/2008, you wrote:
Yeah, true, if someone wanted to contact me and if they were smart
enough to do so, and if I didn't want them to do so because maybe I've
been violated by them before as an example, I see the point in
blocking them and sending them to my Gmail Spam Mail.