[bksvol-discuss] Re: confessor by goodkind again

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:34:48 -0800

Sounds like another one for the chopper, eh? Is it likely to be a best
seller? Are his books best sellers, usually or often? If so, then it will be
done in house by the Deranged Perfectionist, Carrie, <smile>. But if it
doesn't make it, it could still be sent in for chopping and scanning and
someone could do a read through for validation on an already good scan. I
haven't followed that series since the second book or so, but I have heard
that this one is a really big one and very popular. But I haven't seen it on
the NY Times list yet.

Evan