[bksvol-discuss] comments on the book called Kissed by the Moon

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 07:26:15 -0500

I downloaded a html file of this book from the new books page as part of the daisy download. i converted to rtf in k1000 and moved the rtf to my braillenote for pleasure reading. I immediately noticed that the quote marks for end quote and the letter beginning the next sentence after the quote have no space in between them. I am therefore correcting the book and am going to re-submit as a bso. Such a production ought to have been validated better than this before it entered the collection. Unless something went wrong in the daisy conversion, the validator did a poor job in my opinion.

E.