[bksvol-discuss] Re: comment from the validator

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:02:47 -0500

Anastasia,

I wouldn't recommend adding that note to a synopsis since members can
easlily check that for themselves, and it's possible that the other book or
books might have to be pulled for some reason then the note no longer be
accurate.

BTW, it would be nice if you'd spell check your messages before you send
them out.  There's quite a few typos in this one.

HTH

Gerald

  _____