[bksvol-discuss] chapter titles redux

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:57:22 -0800

In 3 chapters (I'm starting chapter 4 both chapter title and subtitle
are 16 ppoint B, and the word chapter is in title case,i.e., Chapter.
So my question now is where to put (and in what case, i.e., title
case?  the subtitle; on the same line, and in title case, like the
example above of chapter 2, or n a line below in caps Bear in mind
that there are 13 chapter titles and subtitles, so how would you
readers like to feel/hear them?
CIndy