[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter numbering

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2020 07:22:22 -0400

Hi all,

Just to inject a bit of levity into this discussion, here is a story I was told years ago by a nursery school teacher.

It happened that one December Sally went to school. This was an all-day nursery school. When little sally got home, her mama asked her, "What did you do today in school?"

The child replied, "We learned about Little Orgy."

After askeding Sally to repeat herself, the mother became irate! She telephone my friend, the teacher, demanding how dare she teach little children about such a terrible thing. She told my friend she was going to get her fired! How dare she! Little Orgy?!!

"Little Orgy, I would never, what *do* you mean," asked my friend?

After some considerable time, the matter was straightened out. Both adults began laughing till they cried. "Little Lord Jesus" had transformed in Sally's mind to "Little Orgy".

This is a true story!  Kids, ya gotta love ''em.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."
To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.