[bksvol-discuss] Re: cancel debt and dishonour

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 10:52:38 -0700 (PDT)

Bud,

Sorry to ask this because I think you told us the author originally, but..which
book is it? I went to Amazon to see if it was something I'd like to read and I
was going to tell you to put it up anyway and, as long as there's no hurry for
it, I'd validate it (I have several other things to finish first). Then I found
there are several books with that title, or variations of, by two different
authors; I think you said it was Robert GOddard's book, which Amazon and B&N
have variously as Debt and Dishonor and Debt of Dishonor, and then there's a
mystery that sounds delightful by Jill Walsh entitle Debts of Dishonor--plus
there's an out-of-print book published by the Philippine Rural Reconstruction
Movement entitled Debts of Dishonor; I don't think I'd like to read that one.
smile

Cindy