[bksvol-discuss] Re: bullets in Word 2007

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 07:33:14 -0600

My understanding is that it is retained. I believe that you can go in to auto format under tools, if you don't want it to do this automatically.

Melissa

Valerie Maples wrote:
I did a scan of an older book, Sue Barton, Student Nurse, and it has lists in
numbered bullets.  Some appeared, others did not, but if I try to add the
numbers, it auto-bullets.  Is this allowed/acceptable/retained?

Thanks!

Valerie