[bksvol-discuss] Re: bso books in general collection

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:28:34 -0700 (PDT)

Lisa said she removed the BSO frm Rules of Prey and
didn't have any trouble with its being accepted. As
far as she knows, of course, sice she wasn't the
submitter.

I just checked the collection and R of P is there in
excellent condition, no BSO. I also did an Advanced
search with BSO in the title and the only books were
ones that had bso as part of the actual title, e.g.,
in the word absolute.

If the BSO shows up in the BRF copies, maybe it would
be preferable to remove it when uploading *as long as
one remembers to write in the comments section that
it's a replacement,* so Gustavo knows?

I agree with Lisa and Elizabeth, it would be nice to
hear from Gustavo what he'd prefer. Perhaps you could
ask him for us, Gerald?

Cindy