[bksvol-discuss] bourne ultimatum revisited, finally

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:29:26 -0500

Hey guys,
I'll still scan the asbove book but I am absolutely sure that I validated the copy that used to be on there. It replaced an older more inferior version. I don't have the file (laptop cables won't charge the old laptop), but I wonder if anyone downloaded it previously or has access to their scanned copy. If so, please let me know. Again, I'll scan it but don't want to duplicate stuff if it can be found again. I won't have the interlibrary stuff in until probably end of week, so we've got time to track down, but I wonder how a book could just disappear. Thanks and sorry for the plethora of messages.

Ner

Noel Romey Arkansas, USA View my insights at my live journal: http://djner.livejournal.com