[bksvol-discuss] Re: boundary waters

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:41:27 -0800

Hi Grandma Cindy,
No, this is the one that I started to ask for a couple of pages, but then I discovered alot of other problems, so I rejected it. After I rejected the book, it showed up again on step one and Claire said that had to be another submission. If you take it, I hope you have a better time with it than I did. Lots of unintelligible lines.
Mike