[bksvol-discuss] [bookshare-discuss] Re: editing question

  • From: Dilsiaa@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, BksVol-Discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 02:46:33 EDT

Guido,

I've seen messages posted about the difficulties of reading i.e garbled text
or genetical defects<grin> with the Victor Reader the books, Have you any idea
about it?

Very truly yours
Dilsia A. Martinez Rivera
Villalba PR

In a message dated 6/3/2004 2:39:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Chynakat@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I've run in to two books that caused Victor Reader to generate errors and be
shut down.  I tried one of these on two different pc's and although the
problems were somewhat different on each computer the bottom line was that I
couldn't read them.  There seemed to be something wrong with the file not
with the editing.  I reported it on the customer support link.  I sent two
messages and I never heard back from anyone.

Terry A.