[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Re: What does Ibid mean

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 23:11:07 -0400

Dear Jamie, Cindy Ray and Jamie!!!

Good, your explanations both brief and detailed add so much to my understanding of what I'm validating. Because I'm so fascinated by the Tolkien and Celtic nonfiction books I validate, I always slog through the end material.

I say slog because I have to pay such close attention to sources, names and page numbers that go on and on and on but actually, because I'm interested in the subject matter, all kinds of cool tidbits pique my interest as I go along.

Some of the source articles Bradley Birzer used have funky names like;

Can American Kick The Hobbit Habit?
The Hobbit and the Hippie
and
"J. R. R. Tolkien Still Feeds the Nerd Nation's Imagination:

hahahehehahahehah

It seems to me that it should say Americans in that first article title, but it says American.

Cindy Ray, what did you mean that you hope you can again type soon? I know I sound silly, but you just typed that informative answer to my question, right? And, that's 2 days in a row you've sent useful answers to my questions!

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>