[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookshare software

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 19:38:01 -0500

Rebecca,

When the validator hits the Accept button after filling out the second page
of the upload process, the book is run through a set of tools on the
Bookshare server which converts the book you uploded into both a DAISY and a
BRF book.  You've probably heard of one of the tools which is run during the
process, the infamous Stripper.

HTH

Gerald