[bksvol-discuss] booksfree com questions

  • From: "Marcus Williams" <marcus72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 21:25:33 -0600

Hi all,
I would appreciate any information concerning the Booksfree.com site. In
particular, if anyone has used the service, h
are the books in good condition overall? I understand that you should have a
wishlist of titles available from which books are sent whenever a particular
title becomes available. Do the titles that are offered on the website get sent
out in a reasonable amount of time? Hope all that rambling made sense! Like I
said at the start of this message, any info about Booksfree.com will be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Marcus