[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned list updated 9/7/09

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 09:55:41 -0500

Most of us never get a chance to thank you, but Cindy, I just want to thank
you for all you do for this community.  From your list to encouragement and
so much more; thank you for sharing your wonderful gifts with us all!

Have a wonderful day!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce