[bksvol-discuss] Re: books which linger on step 1

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 20:48:52 -0700 (PDT)

Elizabeth,

I just went to Jake's site--it's very different from the URL I've had attached
as part of my signature.

Here is the URL to his links page: http://www.jbrownell.com/bkslinks.html There
are links to Fair books and to Excellent or Good books but I don't see anything
for books that have been on the download list of a long time.
But those lists are "sorted by most recent publication date" so the ones at the
bottom of the list are presumably the ones that have been there the longest.
The last time I looked most were ark or kes.

HTH

Cindy