[bksvol-discuss] Re: books on famous speechs

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 09:52:12 -0800 (PST)

Maithe

I'd do a library search with the name of the speaker or the name of the speech
I have a dream or the Gettysburg address.
If you need help I could do some searching on my own. what kind of speaches
were you thinking of?
Anastasia

maithe007 <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       Hi list,

 I need your help.  I am looking for books  dealing with famous speeches and I
have no idea where to start.  Do any of  you have any suggestions?  Thanks in
advance.

 Maithe
 maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx