[bksvol-discuss] books for children rated "good"

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:39:51 -0500

There is a book called Working on the new books list. It's audience is certainly children. The book is listed as being thirty pages long and having a "good" rating. What kind of book can end up with a rating of "good" and be thirty pages long? You would think a validator could spell check thirty pages.

I am particularly concerned at finding books directed at children with less than "excellent" ratings. This is the group who are often learning braille and who may take part in the co-operation of AFB's Braille Bug. Surely we can give them something better than "good"!!!

E.