[bksvol-discuss] Re: books being scanned and brought in from outside

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:42:53 -0700 (PDT)

Can someone perhaps explain to Reggie in a  clearer fashion than I hows to add
tiny URL to the banner (I think that's what that think on the top of the screen
is called, or is it something else? My mind isn't always working to well these
days). Then she make the URL smaller. the url for tiny url is tinyurl.com
Actually the instructions for adding it is on the site, Ir makes any long url
smaller and easier to save and use.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: