[bksvol-discuss] Re: books I'vescanned

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 14:51:05 -0400

The book you thought you scanned that said it was submitted by Bookshare staff was most likely a publisher quality book that replaced your scan. As for books you scanned decades ago, well, Bookshare has not quite existed for two decades yet.
On 9/1/2017 5:50 AM, Cindy Rosenthal wrote:

  I found the  series about Montana historic fiction by Ivan Doig I thought I scanned but they say submitted by Bookshare staff ;  I'll ask book share again to find for  me a list (  at least to tell me how many;  I really don't need  the titles ) of books I've scanned  ( it probably was decades ago); Idon't know if they keep records that long; I also laso scanned books for teachers ; there was  a list of books request ed by teachers (I think elementary but maybe also junior high. Well, it's really not important; there was also an excellent  Native American historic fiction book  I think I scanned  but maybe I proofed that one. oh, well
 Cindy on