[bksvol-discuss] Re: books I've proofed corected

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 06:25:44 -0700

Cindy,

These days on bookshare under Volunteer Home there is an item, My Scans in Process. That is a list of everything you have scanned and the status (which sadly also includes withdrawn for books that have been replaced by Publisher Quality books). But near as I can tell from my list, it really does include everything back to 2009 when I started volunteering.

Misha

 On 8/29/2017 10:47 PM, Cindy Rosenthal wrote:

-- I clicked on my name as proofer and  it shows 13 6 books;; my list was only the first page, apparently (I didn't go to p.2. but Idon't how to find books I've scanned; I'll try to remember some tiles; I think there was a series set in Montana and there were some books requested by teachers, but the scannng  Idid was many years ago. (I think there was also an excellent historic fiction about native Americans;oh well -- it's not important