[bksvol-discuss] Re: book won't go away

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 04:35:39 -0500

Okay, I resubmitted this book, and looking in the books awaiting administration
approval list I found the following entry: "Voices (The Midnight Library, Book
1)
Graves, Damien
Apr 29, 2009 4:28:32 AM
History".

You, dear folks, are my witnesses that the book was ready for approval.

If that book winds up back in my list of books to be checked in list I'll quit
volunteering and go join a monastery.

Bob