[bksvol-discuss] book to proofread

  • From: "Chanelle Allen" <chanellem.allen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 13:43:01 -0500

I was not following the messages about needing books to proofread very closely,
but I do have one if someone is interested. I checked out a book entitled
Introduction to the New Testament by Raymond E. Brown a few months ago. I have
not had the time and interest needed for the detailed proofreading that the
book requires. Section breaks need to be converted to page breaks (very easy),
pictures need to be removed from the file, footnote notations added, strange
characters that I couldn't figure out how to delete need to be examined and
deleted, and sections of bold corrected if needed. It would be great if a
sighted proofer could work on the book, but it is not impossible for anyone to
proof it.
Bookshare has newer books on the subject of the New Testament written by other
authors. I am releasing my book to the checkout cue, so hopefully someone is
able to work on it.

Chanelle