[bksvol-discuss] book submitted: little Eddie

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 22:49:17 -0400

Hi you all, here is a kids novel submitted.

As in my comments below, all it needs done is a spell check and to add the missing page numbers, all pages are present and int and in the right order, and all text is present. All chapter titles are marked and protected from the stripper, and all page headers are removed. I am not quite sure what else I could do to get this book ready, smile.

Anyway should be a enjoyable book.

 ISBN:

 Title:
 Little Eddie

 Author(s):
 Carolyn Haywood

 Publisher:
 WILLIAM MORROW AND COMPANY

 Copyright Date:
 1947

 Copyrighted By:
 WILLIAM MORROW AND COMPANY, INC.

 Brief Synopsis:
Eddie is the youngest in his family, and as he is seven, he wishes he was treated more like a big grown up rather than the kid everyone thinks he is.

 Long Synopsis:
Follow Eddie as he goes through a lot of fun and neat adventures in this the first of the Eddie Wilson series of books. Eddie learns to be a dog catcher, runs for mayor, takes the bus into the city to get his mom some cold cream, tries to find homes for his cats, ends up finding some very valuable junk and much much more.

 Comments:
All chapter headings are present and protected. All page numbers that were present in the scan are present. Page numbers appear at the bottom of pages, please insert any missing pages. All blank pages are pages with illustrations, I am blind so can't describe these pictures, and they don't need to be described as they aren't required to understand what is going on in the story. The book is complete. I have read through it making any fixes as I needed to find them. Should be a fairly easy proof. Just needs page numbers and a spell check done, warning the kids and adults speak in some dialect. Please contact me at juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx if you have any questions.

 Adult content:
 No

 Language:
 English US

 Book Quality:
 EXCELLENT

 Categories:
 Children's Books, Entertainment, Literature and Fiction

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

Pedantry and mastery are opposite attitudes toward rules. To apply a rule to the letter, rigidly, unquestioningly, in cases where it fits and in cases where it does not fit, is pedantry... To apply a rule with natural ease, with judgment, noticing the cases where it fits, and without ever letting the words of the rule obscure the purpose of the action or the opportunities of the situation, is mastery. -George Polya, professor of mathematics (1887-1985)