[bksvol-discuss] blank line at beginning of page

  • From: Cindy R <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:30:09 -0700 (PDT)

Guido, I'm not quite sure what you meant below. I
*want* the stripper to ignore the page number, right?
What I thought I understood from posts a while back
was to put page number on first line, then space, then
body of page. If the page number is at the bottom, I
do what you said recently -- skip a line after the
text and then put page number and then a page break.

Cindy

<Cindy,  you should leave a blank line after the page
<number,  or the
<stripper will ignore the page number.
<Guido

http://mail.yahoo.com