[bksvol-discuss] Re: bksvol-discuss Digest V9 #246

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 03:23:37 -0500

Hi Jackie!

It's good to see you on this list again!!

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Jackie McBride
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 12:49 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: bksvol-discuss Digest V9 #246

Lissi, remember me? If u need help w/your computer, hit me up.

bksvol-discuss Digest Fri, 24 Aug 2012 Volume: 09  Issue: 246

In This Issue:
[bksvol-discuss] Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
[bksvol-discuss] Re: bksvol-discuss Digest V9 #245
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
[bksvol-discuss] Question on rejecting a book
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on rejecting a book
[bksvol-discuss] Font and bolding for chapters and subsectio
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on rejecting a book
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Font and bolding for chapters and subse
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Font and bolding for chapters and subse
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on rejecting a book
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
[bksvol-discuss] OT Fw: Hadley eConnect, August 24, 2012--Bo
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted Night Season by Eileen W
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted Night Season by Eileen W
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted Night Season by Eileen W
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted Night Season by Eileen W
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted Night Season by Eileen W
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted Night Season by Eileen W
[bksvol-discuss] Question about publishers--clarification, p
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted Night Season by Eileen W
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about publishers--clarificatio
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about publishers--clarificatio
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about publishers--clarificatio
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about publishers--clarificatio
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about publishers--clarificatio
[bksvol-discuss] What does this mean?
[bksvol-discuss] Re: What does this mean?

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 06:29:57 -0700
From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain

If you received a personal email from Cindy Rosenthal saying she is in
Spain and has been robbed and is in need of money, this looks like an
example of one of the fastest growing internet scams, to me.  Since she
hasn't even hinted she might be out of town, much less in Spain, this
looks like email fraud to me. Probably we will hear from the real Cindy
on the list soon.  Don't respond to the email, don't click on any links
in it.

Misha

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 09:34:44 -0400
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Pretty sure Cindy is not in Spain
From: Laura Shannon <brighteyes324@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Misha,
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. On the one hand, wanted to help if it
was her. On the other, pretty sure it isn't really her.

Laura

bksvol-discuss-request@**freelists.org<bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 07:19:33 -0700
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: bksvol-discuss Digest V9 #245
From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>

Grandma Cindy--you're email account's been hacked. Please try to go to
your yahoo account & change your password. You'll also need to look to
your sensitive sites such as banking, Paypal, etc. Change your
security questions & answers as well.

Please--if u need help--contact me. As much as u do for Bookshare,
I'll assist u--no charge.

bksvol-discuss Digest Thu, 23 Aug 2012 Volume: 09  Issue: 245

In This Issue:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Sighted Help, Please!
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Sighted Help, Please!
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot New computer advice and monitor for
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Sighted Help, Please!
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Sighted Help, Please!
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Sighted Help, Please!
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Sighted Help, Please!
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Sighted Help, Please!
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Sighted Help, Please!
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Sighted Help, Please!
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Sighted Help, Please!
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Sighted Help, Please!
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Sighted Help, Please!
[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted Night Season by Eileen Wilks
[bksvol-discuss] Outsourcers
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need sighted help, please
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Outsourcers
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Outsourcers
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Outsourcers
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Outsourcers
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Outsourcers
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Help Solving a Mystery

Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 00:05:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Sighted Help, Please!

Sorry Sue. I checked Amazon, B&N and Google and couldn't get a look at a
table of contents or anything, and  my library doesn;'thave the book.
Cindy

Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 00:13:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>

Sorry Sue. I checked Amazon, B&N and Google and could get a look at a
table
of contents or,  I can, however

From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot New computer advice and monitor for low
vision
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 02:44:16 -0400

Just have the tech vacuum the system and replace the fan(s) and power
supply.  Add a flash drive large enough to hold your books or several of
them as needed.  Wallmart just had 16 gig drives for 10 dollars.  If you
have lots of music, flash drives won't be convenient.  You'll probably do
better with an external hard drive. You can have drives lettered to z. I
don't know what your tech meant with that comment.  Btw, I Just checked
system prices locally and $399 was the best I could get from a Staples
and
local computer store.  This was a box without a monitor.  $479 would
include
the monitor which might or might not meet your specs.  The tech should
cost
half that or less, even if he has to work for hours.  You might consider
going through a local school with a computer science department to find
someone who can help.
  You should act quickly
and use the computer sparingly until you've done the backing up in case
it's
a heat problem and/or your drive is about to go.
Just catching up with mail and I hope this isn't redundant advice or,
worse,
too late to do any good.
If you would like me to give you the number of a reliable tech who can
advise you, write me privately.
You will at least get better advice than mine.

Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 00:56:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi, Sue!
Do you have an ISBN on the book?  I can see if I can buy a cheap copy...
 Valerie

________________________________

From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 03:06:07 -0500

Thanks for your efforts, Cindy.

Sue S.

Sorry Sue. I checked Amazon, B&N and Google and couldn't get a look at a
table of contents or anything, and  my library doesn;'thave the book.
Cindy

I am proofing “Courdouroy Road To Love” by Lynn A. Coleman.  The chapter
headings didn’t scan, and the submitter can’t get them to scan.  So I am
wondering if someone could go to Amazon Peak and help us out with chapter
headings, if there are any.  The publisher is Barbour Publishing,
Inc.

Thanks for any help. If someone could just give me the page numbers and
chapter numbers at the beginning of each chapter, that will be all I
need.

Best,

Sue S.

of

-----
No virus found in this message.

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 01:17:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>

You're very welcome. Any time.

Date: 08/22/12

------------------------------

From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 03:38:50 -0500

Hi Valerie,

Oh, I wouldn’t want anyone to have to buy a copy, but thanks anyway.

Sue S.

Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 07:15:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Morning, Sue!
Sometimes I can get them for under $4 and the library loves me for later
donations.  Or, sometimes knowing ISBN, someone with Paperback Swap
credits
can
get a copy.  Just want to help if we are able...
 Valerie

________________________________

From: Marilyn <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 11:06:47 -0400

Hi, Sue and Valerie,
The entire county doesn't have one single copy of this book.  Also,
Amazon
does not offer a "Peek" into this book.  I can buy it cheap from Amazon
(Valerie, you buy so much already) but it will take some time to get you
the
info you need.  Is this okay with you?  By the way, "Corduroy" is spelled
C-O-R-D-U-R-O-Y, not C-U-R ...  That doesn't help me get you the book
because I searched for that, too.

Sue, I'll wait to hear from you.

Marilyn
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx

P.S.  Valerie, I'd like to talk to you off-list about "Amazon Prime."  Is
this a bad time, considering Doug's and Nichole's health (which I send
prayers for)  If it is, it can wait, certainly.

From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 11:42:32 -0500

(red-faced)  I know how to spell corduroy. That was just carelessness!
How
embarrassing!!!

I will check with Larry and see what he says.

Thanks, and again sorry for the misspelling!!!

Sue S.

Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 09:52:07 -0700
From: Vivian Flores <vivian@xxxxxxxx>

Hi Sue;
Checked my library, and we don't have a copy either. Sorry.

Vivian

<mailto:mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx

From: Marilyn <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 12:52:31 -0400

(red-faced, also)
No need to be sorry, Sue!  I obviously did NOT know how to spell
corduroy,
or I wouldn't have searched for it under the wrong spelling at first!  Ha
ha!  It took the library's site to suggest to me, "Do you mean Corduroy"?
for me to get the correct spelling.  I mean, how often does that word
come
up?

Marilyn
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx

On Aug 23, 2012, at 12:42 PM, Sue Stevens wrote:

[...]

08/22/12

------------------------------

From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:20:48 -0500

Thanks for checking, Vivian.

Sue S.

From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted Night Season by Eileen Wilks
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 14:24:43 -0400

Hello.  I just submitted Night Season (The World of the Lupi, Book 4) by
Eileen Wilks.  The synopsis is below for anyone who might be interested
in
proofing it.
Happy reading.
Christina

Synopsis:
Pregnancy has turned FBI Agent Cynna Weaver's whole life upside down.
Lupus
sorcerer Cullen Seahourne is thrilled to be a father, but what does Cynna
know about kids? Her mother was a drunk and her father abandoned his
family.
Or so she's always believed . . .
As Cynna is trying to wrap her head around this problem, a new one pops
up
in the form of a delegation from another realm. They want to take Cynna
and
Cullen back with them-to meet her long-lost father and find a mysterious
medallion. But when these two born cynics land in a world where magic is
common place and night never ends, their only way home lies in tracking
down
the missing medallion-one also sought by powerful beings who will do
anything to claim it...

------------------------------

From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Outsourcers
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 14:53:48 -0400

I was thinking about doing the Collegium sequence from Mercedes Lackey,
but

it seems an outsourcer has done the first volume.  Can I assume that the
others will also be done and where can I find out what's in the pipeline
so

I don't waste more of my time? I appologize if this question has been
asked

lots of times.
Thanks in advance.

------------------------------

From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:55:10 -0500

Hi Valerie and Marilyn!

I checked with Larry, and he said he is in no hurry, so if one of you =
wants to get a copy, we would appreciate it very much.

It is Corduroy Road to Love, by Linda A. Coleman.  The ISBN is: =20
13:=20
=20
Thanks so much!! If you want me to reimburse you, I would be happy to, =
and you can write to me offlist at=20
iss52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=20
=20
This list is the best!!!=20
=20
Sue S.=20
9781597896467

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 19:26:27 -0400
From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Outsourcers

I don't think it is a foregone conclusion that just because one series
title has been done by an outsourcer that the rest of the series will
be. However, that does bring up a good question. We used to have a list
called the master list. It was an earlier version of the books being
scanned list. It was one of Bookshare's wikis, so it was hard to
navigate with a screen reader. It supposedly listed all books being
worked on by both volunteers and outsourcers. The last time I saw it, it
seemed to be neglected. That is, it was out of date. As far as I know,
it might still be around, but if it is I no longer have a link to it. I
may have lost that when my old computer went kaput. Is it still around?
I never heard an announcement that it was being discontinued. Whether it
is or not it would be good to have something like it. We have the books
being scanned list so that we will not start working on a book that
someone else is working on, but we don't have a way to know what the
outsourcers are working on. I can imagine why it was not being kept up
to date though. When the books being scanned list was started we were
told that we should send an email to the same address that we send
announcements that we are going to scan a book to announce that our book
had entered the collection so that it could be removed because Bookshare
did not have the resources to keep checking the newly added books
against the books being scanned list. If that is the case then I would
suppose that it would be hard to keep track of which books the
outsourcers had done that had entered the collection too. I do know,
though, that I once ordered a book with the intention of scanning it and
on the day it arrived I did one more check of the collection to find out
that it had been added only the day before from an outsourcer. That was
before the master list, but if that master list had been in existence
then I could have saved myself from ordering the book.
On 8/23/2012 2:53 PM, Gary Petraccaro wrote:
I was thinking about doing the Collegium sequence from Mercedes
Lackey, but it seems an outsourcer has done the first volume.  Can I
assume that the others will also be done and where can I find out
what's in the pipeline so I don't waste more of my time? I appologize
if this question has been asked lots of times.
Thanks in advance.

subject line.

------------------------------

From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:48:13 -0400

The scanning instructions in the Scanning/Proofing Manual still has a
link
to a document called Books Being Processed by Outsourcers and Publishers.
It is here

https://wiki.benetech.org/download/attachments/29823147/3.0_2010-11-02_Bks+p
rocessed+thu+Outsourcers+and+Pubs.txt?version=1&modificationDate=12887292798
92

There is no longer any way to see when it was last updated, and there's a
lot of really old stuff on it. The modification date in the address used
make sense--now it doesn't.

For what it's worth...
Deborah

[...]

line.

------------------------------

From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 21:03:08 -0400

Hi Roger,

Sorry about that. Should've known the URL would break in my email. Try
this:

http://tinyurl.com/6ftg2qm

Deborah

Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 21:13:27 -0400
From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>

Okay, it worked this time. If I had looked in the manual lately I would
have found it. It is, without doubt, out of date though. I started
reading down the list and very quickly I came across W. E. B. du Bois
Speaks. I recognized that because I was the one who scanned it. It
entered the collection back on August 5, 2010. If it is that out of date
is it useful at all?

list
of

list
line.
of

line.

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:57:43 -0500
From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Help Solving a Mystery

Hi evan!

The Going Rate (Matt Minogue Mystery #9)
  by
John Brady

https://www.bookshare.org/search?

Debby

At 05:37 PM 8/21/2012, Evan Reese wrote
Guys, I have a little mystery I'd like your help with. In checking on a
series Lissi and I are working on, something strange is happening with
one

of the books. The most recent book we did in this series, The Going Rate,
by John Brady, only shows up in the list of his books when I click on the
link to the author's name. If I type in the title, or the author's name,
or both, into the Advanced search field, the book does not show up. If I
enter John Brady into the
other books we did come up, (and a ninth book about interviewing which I
think is by a different John Brady), but not The Going Rate, which is the
most recent one we did. I'm wondering if anyone else here would care to
try entering the title or author into the Advanced search field and see
what happens. Also, if anyone has any idea why the book doesn't show up
for me under normal searching, I'd appreciate hearing about it. I do
frequent searches for myself and Lissi to determine whether something is
in the collection in order to figure out what books to try to get to
scan,

and it disturbs me a bit to find out that just typing in a title does not
necessarily bring up the book even if it is in the collection, or
entering

an author does not necessarily bring up all of their books that are in
the

collection. I've made sure my settings bring up books of all qualities,
and besides, this book was just recently approved and is in excellent
condition, having been proofread by the very best proofreader around. I'm
biased, I admit. <smile>

Anyway, I'd be interested in hearing what other people find. If others of
you get the same results, then I think someone at Bookshare needs to look
into the matter. Thanks much.

Evan

                                 --
                 mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--

forth foolishness.
Proverbs 15:2 NKJV

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.
Job 6:24 NKJV

------------------------------

End of bksvol-discuss Digest V9 #245
************************************

--
Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit

------------------------------

From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 10:20:59 -0400

Hi all,

Yep, have to agree here.  It's a scam.  I got two this morning, one
purported to be from Cindy and one from some lady in the Congo or
wherever.  Its subject line was Hello Dear.  I only let elder friends
of mine address me like that.  Delete the "cindy" message.  Don't even
write back even if you're "civille".  Yeah, yeah, shoot the punster, go
ahead.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

------------------------------

From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Question on rejecting a book
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:05:53 -0400

BlankHello Guys;=20
I am proofing a book that is from Project Gutenberg. I am having some =
major problems when navigating the book with JAWS especially when using =
my navigating keys; but that is not the issue. My issue is this, there =
are no page breaks or page numbers. I have read bookshare before where =
the book is said to be "one page" and there are no page numbers present. =
 My question is this, should this book be rejected with a note for this =
book to be done by a sighted proofer? I can probably insert the page =
breaks and numbers manually but I don't have the time. I already am =
working on a book that needs some serious work done to it and inserting =
page breaks manually scared the heck out of me (honestly speaking). =
Also, the semester has just started, so I will not be proofing as much =
as I want. I am also unsure as to which edition or copy of The =
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn to request since this is a Project =
Gutenberg book. From my understanding of other Project Gutenberg books I =
have used in the past (it has only been 2 or 3 of them( none of their =
books have page numbers.  Please advise,=20
Netta=20
"Just because you are blind does not mean you lack vision"-Stevie Wonder =

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 10:46:23 -0400
From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>

Cindy has two of my email addresses and I got that in both. I have seen
that same email in my in box before as stand alone spam. I made as if to
reply to see what the reply address was and it seems to be a distorted
form of her address. It is pretty clear to me that her computer is
infected and that she needs to do a complete virus scan at the very least.

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 11:05:12 -0400
From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on rejecting a book

If this book is from Project Gutenberg it needs to be summarily rejected
anyway. Those are not allowed. It should not have been in the checkout
list at all.
On 8/23/2012 8:05 PM, Dornetta wrote:
Blank
Hello Guys;
[...]
Netta

------------------------------

From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Font and bolding for chapters and subsections
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 11:09:36 -0400

BlankHello guys,=20
I need clarification for this book I am proofing. It is the Urban =
Dictionary that was scanned by Em Rose. Since it is an dictionary, the =
"chapters are the letters of the alphabets. What is the font for this? =
Is it 18 or 16?=20
OK, there is also another book, I am proofing and this book has an =
prologue. Should the font be at 20 pt or 18 pt? The "headings" are like =
this,=20
Prologue=20
Previously in The Cartel=20
and then the text.=20
The chapters are also like this. For example,=20
Chapter One (or 1)=20
"I don't care but I'm down for whatever."--Mecca=20

Should I font up the chapter as well as the quote, which I believe is =
the title of the chapter?  And if so, should it be 20, 18, or 16? I =
already know it should be bolded. Should the Chapter be one font and the =
title quote be another?=20
Please help,=20

From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:15:36 -0700

Hi Dornetta,

Please either reject the book, or release it.  Bookshare does not accept
books without both page breaks and page numbers as scans by volunteers as
you know.  If you're feeling kind, just release the book and perhaps
someone
else will take it on.  Or be strong or hard-hearted, whichever you think
fits, and reject the book, giving the reason that it lacks both page breaks
and page numbers.

Mayrie

  _____

From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Font and bolding for chapters and subsections
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:18:53 -0700

Hi Netta,

The prologue in your books should be the same as chapters, bold and 16
point.  Only the title of the book on the title page should be larger than
that, 20 point and bold. Please enlarge all of a chapter title, that means
"Chapter One" and whatever words are the title of the chapter.

For the dictionary, please put the letters of the alphabet that designate
the beginning of each section bold and 16 point just as if they were
chapters.

Thanks for being so conscientious!

Mayrie

  _____

I need clarification for this book I am proofing. It is the Urban
Dictionary
that was scanned by Em Rose. Since it is an dictionary, the "chapters are
the letters of the alphabets. What is the font for this? Is it 18 or 16?
OK, there is also another book, I am proofing and this book has an
prologue.
Should the font be at 20 pt or 18 pt? The "headings" are like this,
Prologue
Previously in The Cartel
and then the text.
The chapters are also like this. For example,
Chapter One (or 1)
"I don't care but I'm down for whatever."--Mecca

Should I font up the chapter as well as the quote, which I believe is the
title of the chapter?  And if so, should it be 20, 18, or 16? I already
know
it should be bolded. Should the Chapter be one font and the title quote be
another?
Please help,
Netta

------------------------------

From: Dasha Radford <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 11:42:48 -0400

Maybe virus but also scam. This came through from a friend of ours not too
long ago with almost the exact same email. I think someone is trying to run
a scam by using a virus although it might be something else.

Sent from my iPhone

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:51:39 -0700
From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>

I've not heard from her or rather received this email scam from her or
such you talk about. Hope she can utilize Microsoft Security Essentials
and Malwarebytes.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--
Chela Robles
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail/AIM/GoogleTalk: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx

wrote:

[...]

put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get a list
line.

line.

------------------------------

From: Dasha Radford <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 12:05:42 -0400

I think is depends on whether she has your email address in her address
book. She doesn't have it she probably couldn't send it to you and this
didn't go list wide.

Sent from my iPhone

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 09:21:06 -0700
From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>

Oh but she and I have kept in contact off list unless she has a new
email address the one I have is a yahoo address popular place @yahoo.com
minus the spaces of course. She did descriptions of photos for me and
fixed pagination issues in the book I scanned called Kind Of Blue: The
Making Of The Miles Davis Masterpiece by Ashley Kahn and Jimmy Cobb and
we collaborated a lot about this book. Anyway, hope she gets this all
fixed, it is a matter of actually creating a new password to her email
address because it is often recommended to do so I always do...every
once in a while.

From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 13:06:10 -0400

Thanks Mary for the information. I actually put the chapters at 18 pt font
and bolding. It is an easy fix though as I am still at the beginning of the
book.
Netta

------------------------------

From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 13:07:42 -0400

Thanks Mary and Roger,
I appreciate the book. ReI considered rejecting it right off because I was
under the impression that Project Gutenberg book were not allowed also. I'll
wait and see if Madeleine answers my email about this and see what she
suggests.
Netta

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 13:19:53 -0400
From: Laura Shannon <brighteyes324@xxxxxxxxx>

Yeah, I'm a little concerned we haven't heard from her at all with this
going out. Hope everything isn't compromised on her end.
Laura

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Chela Robles

wrote:

[...]

subject
line.

From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 13:00:41 -0500

Cind wouldn't ask this list for that sort of help. I am sure she is not in
Spain or she would have told us. I got a scam letter from another person
similar too this one. Do Macs get viruses? I'm pretty sure Cindy has Mac
computers, or at least the one she likes is a Mac, but it may have Windows
on it.

Sue S.

From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 13:05:51 -0500

My address is in her book but I didn't get the scam or virus message. Get
real, folks! Cindy would not send list members a message like that.

Sue S.

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 11:14:38 -0700
From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>

Macs do not get viruses, Windows PC's do and the Windows OS does.

--

-----Original Message----- From: Chela Robles
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 11:21 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

wrote:

[...]

a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in
the subject line.

From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 13:24:56 -0500

I think I understood that's not quite as cut and dried as it once was.

Sandi

Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 11:21 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

wrote:

[...]

08/24/12

line.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 14:40:29 -0400
From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>

I don't think it is a foregone conclusion that if you have a Mac you
will not get a virus. Virus writers concentrate on writing viruses for
Windows and PC's because they are more common. However, I hear that
lately more and more viruses are showing up that target the Mac.

Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 11:21 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

wrote:

[...]

get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself
in the subject line.

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 13:45:59 -0500
From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Chela, Macs do get viruses nowadays, so anyone running a Mac needs a
virus checker too. There are several Mac virus checkers available in
free or paid versions.

Judy s.

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 11:53:20 -0700
From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>

Well, I guess my dad and mom are lucky because they have macs and don't
get any viruses. I'm the only one that owns a pc. Anyway, how about we
get back to bookshare related stuff, Cindy will turn up when she does.
Take care all.

From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] OT Fw: Hadley eConnect, August 24, 2012--Bookshare
an
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:07:40 -0400

eConnect from The Hadley School for the Blind
        Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2012

        Time: 11:00 AM CDT, 16:00 GMT

Bookshare is a wonderful way to download and enjoy digital books on
your computer. However, the Bookshare Read2go app gives you the freedom to
download and listen to books, magazines and newspapers directly to your iPad
or iPhone while you are on the go!

        Join Seminars@Hadley as Douglas Walker, Hadley’s instructor of
Assistive Technology, presents how to use the Bookshare Read2go app to
search for books, download and begin reading on your iPad or iPhone.
        Hadley’s Dean of Educational Programs and Instruction Doug
Anzlovar will moderate this 60-minute seminar. A question and answer session
will be included as part of the seminar.

        Space in this seminar is limited. Please only register if you know
you are available to attend so that others are not closed out. To register
for this seminar, follow this link.

        Back to Top

        Date: Wednesday, September 5, 2012

        Time: 2:00 PM CDT, 19:00 GMT

The online auction site eBay offers entrepreneurial opportunities to
blind and visually impaired individuals. But many prospective eBay sellers
are unaware of the details involved in preparing items for sale, shipping
them out to buyers and handling payments.

        Join Seminars@Hadley as Tonia Gatton, a certified eBay Education
Specialist and a Top Rated eBay seller, provides details on getting your
items to buyers and obtaining payment.
        Larry Muffett, a member of Hadley’s Seminars team, will moderate
this 60 -minute seminar. A question and answer session will be included as
part of the seminar.

        Space in this seminar is limited. Please only register if you know
you are available to attend so that others are not closed out. To register
for this seminar, follow this link.

        Back to Top

        Mark Your Calendars! For a complete list of tentatively scheduled
future seminars, follow this link.

Did you receive this email as a forward? Follow this link if you are
not already signed up to receive eConnect.

              Follow us on:
              Facebook
              Twitter

        About Hadley    Enroll Now    Donate Online

      This message was sent to dornetta@xxxxxxxxx from:

      The Hadley School for the Blind | 700 Elm St. | Winnetka, IL 60093
     Email Marketing by

      Unsubscribe

------------------------------

From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:15:06 -0400

Hi all,

I think she's probably getting her computer fixed.  She's probably
turned it off and isn't sending anything till she can "get the matter
sorted" as the Brits say.

Ann P.

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 13:14:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sandi is right, for the most part.  And, you can have webmail (Yahoo in
particular) hijacked on either platform.  Happened to me last summer.
 Valerie

________________________________

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>

From: "Lisa Gorden-Cushman" <crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted Night Season by Eileen Wilks
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:06:24 -0700

I would be interested in proofing this.  However, it is both gone, and not
on the books in process list.  Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Lisa

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:12:52 -0400
From: Laura Shannon <brighteyes324@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Lisa,
It is actually in the Awaiting Approval section. Was checked out August
23rd and checked -in to accept 24 hours later.

Laura

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 6:06 PM, Lisa Gorden-Cushman
<crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:19:39 -0400

Weird.
I looked this morning and saw it was being proofed by someone named Brandy? Unless she finished reading it and it's in the approval or rejection queue?
I think I have a few more books in this series and I hope to submit those
soon.
Christina

From: "Lisa Gorden-Cushman" <crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:23:49 -0700

Wow, that's quick turn around time.

From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:17:39 -0500

Brandy was one of the jiffy proofers. I thought books were going to be
checked on if they got submitted very quickly after being checked out. I
know I couldn't do a book in just 24 hours unless it was a real short
children's book.

Sue S.

From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 19:33:34 -0400

Guess the bookshare team will have to catch that one...hopefully they will
but let's give her the benefit of the doubt. :-)
Netta

------------------------------

From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Question about publishers--clarification,
please--lon
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 19:45:15 -0400

BlankHello guys;=20
I have a question about publishers. I know that there are some =
publishers who do not submit to bookshare as well as some who do. The =
publisher's who do not submit to bookshare are off limit, right. I know =
that there are some publishers who are "safe" and submit like Simon & =
Shooster (yes, it is spelled incorrectly but hopefully you get the pic.) =
 and other like Peirson who has loads of imprints for which we can scan. =
But my question is this...the publishers who are unsafe  should NOT be =
scanned, right? The whole list of unsafe, safe, etc... is sort of =
confusing. (It could just be that I am overthinking the list but =
confused none-the-less) I am asking because Harlequin-Kimani Romance is =
on the list as unsafe or something like forbidden but there are several =
Kamini Harlequin titles in the collection (Brenda Jackson has plenty in =
the collection.)  And then there are others like Francis who also has =
Kimani titles that are not in the collection as well as her St. Martin's =
Press titles. This is confusion because I am HUGE fan of Francis Ray and =
have considered scanning a series of hers that I have not had the =
opportunity to read because it is not accessible and would like to add =
it if I do scan it.=20
Will someone please clarify and sorry for the long email but trying to =
unscramble this is giving me a headache!=20
Thanks family,=20

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 19:50:46 -0400
From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>

I remember two definite jiffy proofers. They were Nicholas Wilcox and
Julie Barett. I do not recall any jiffy proofer identified as Brandy.
Besides, the jiffy proofers were checking out and checking in books in
less than five minutes. Twenty-four hours is not quite the same,
especially if it is a short book.

From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about publishers--clarification,
please-
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 19:57:04 -0400

BlankHi Netta,
   The publishers who do not submit to bookshare can be scanned and =
proofed by us.  I think (??) they=92re the safe ones.  The unsafe =
publishers=92 works may replace our submission sooner or later.  If you =
do not mind having your work replaced some day, then you can do anything =
(any books) you want to do.  Does that help?  It is confusing to me, =
too.
Marty

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:16:12 -0400
From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
please-

There are no publishers that are off limits. The concept of safe and
unsafe publishers came about this way. There were a number of volunteers
who were upset about the books they had worked on being replaced by
publisher quality books. It is part of the agreement with the publishers
that when the publisher contributes a book that it be the only copy on
the site. Some volunteers felt like their work was for nothing if it was
going to be replaced. Then Jamie in Michigan started compiling a list of
"safe" publishers. Those were publishers which had not signed an
agreement with Bookshare and so would likely not be replacing volunteer
contributed copies. That list was later combined with a list of
publishers that had signed the agreement and there was a list of "safe"
and "unsafe" publishers. That list was rather unwieldy. There are so
many publishers in the world that we really have no way to even count
them all and certainly no way to track them all down to put on a list.
It makes a lot more sense to just have a list of publishers that have
signed the agreement and then we can assume that any publisher that is
not on that list is a "safe" one. Even the so-called safe ones are not
necessarily permanently safe though. We never know when a publisher
might sign the Bookshare agreement. The so-called unsafe ones might
really be safe for some of their titles too. The publishers are
completely in control of which titles they submit to Bookshare and they
may not submit each and every title that they have. In fact, they
probably will not. Many of their titles have been out of print for a
long time and do not exist in electronic form. The point is that you may
submit any book published by any publisher. If it is one of the
publishers that are submitting their own titles then there is a good
chance that your submission is going to be replaced. If that bothers you
then you may consider such a publisher to be unsafe. Harlequin would be
an example of such a so-called unsafe publisher because they do submit
their own titles. If you submit a Harlequin title yourself it may not be
replaced, but there is a good chance that it will. There is a link on
the Bookshare site to a list of publishers that are cooperating with
Bookshare and are considered to be unsafe if you are bothered with
having your work replaced, but that list does not also list their
imprints. We need a list of imprints because without it we may not
recognize a publisher as one of those that contributes to Bookshare. If
it bothers you to have one of your own submissions replaced and the
apparent publisher of the book you are contemplating submitting is not
on that list of publishers you might want to google phrases like "blank
is an imprint of" or other similar phrases where the publisher you are
looking at fills in the blank. Remember, though, you are not prohibited
from submitting any book because of the publisher.
On 8/24/2012 7:45 PM, Dornetta wrote:
Blank
Hello guys;
[...]
Thanks family,
Netta

------------------------------

From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
please-
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:24:07 -0400

Why yes Marty! That clears up the cob-webs on this matter. Thanks a bunch!
Netta

------------------------------

From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about
publishers--clarification, please-
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:39:25 -0400

Hi all,

No, safe books are those whose publishers are not signed onto
Bookshare.  Unsafe books are from publishers who *are* signed onto
Bookshare.  They are books which will probably be submitted by
publishers.  Safe books are those that will not be submitted by
publishers, making them safe for volunteers to scan.

Ann P.

From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
please-
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 21:29:14 -0400

Well put Roger and those cobwebs are slowly disappearing. I wouldn't be too
offended if my book was replaced. The way that I see it is this...for the
amount of time that the book was in the collection, someone had the
opportunity to read it that otherwise wouldn't have done so. You know...the
half full glass instead of half empty thing. So what about the publishers
like Harlequin who is listed on the list as talking to or something like
that--similar? Scan or not scan? I like Kimani Press as well as some of the
other imprints under Harlequin like Teens, Paranormal, etc...
Netta

------------------------------

From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] What does this mean?
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 21:39:29 -0400

BlankHey guys;=20
I am reading a textbook, Traditions and Encounters: A Global Perspective =
on the Past, which is copyrighted in 2000. This is a book for my world =
history class and a bookshare download. I am currently waiting for a =
updated copy but for now this will have to do. My question is this (for =
all of you old bookshare volunteers), what does the following mean:=20
[Side Bar: "Knowledge of winds and currents] Not the text within the =
quotes but the Side Bar=20
Is the side bar a footnote? Can I treat it as one-footnote? There are no =
numbers, I. e., [footnote 1:] or [***1***] etc... There are several of =
these [Side Bar(s):] within the text and not for nothing, I think that =
they are footnotes. Why else would such a "thing" be in a history =
textbook. *shrug*=20

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:58:22 -0500
From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: What does this mean?

Hi Netta,
A sidebar should be left as a sidebar.  It's hard to understand if
you've never actually seen a printed page in a textbook, but let me see
if I can explain it a different way.  A printed page can have multiple
kinds of text in multiple places, like the way you can have multiple
kinds of food on a plate. Think of the main text on the page as the main
entree. It's the sirloin steak. The footnotes are something that gives
extra reference information about the main text. They're the steak
sauce. Sometimes an author wants to add additional information to the
main text, or give information that they especially want to emphasize,
or that's just tangential to the information in the main text.  They do
that by putting it in sidebars, which are columns or boxes of text that
are physically printed to one side or the other of the main text. Think
of sidebars as the side dish to the main entree--they're the baked
potato that sits by the steak on a plate.

Does that help?

Judy s.
On 8/24/2012 8:39 PM, Dornetta wrote:
Blank
Hey guys;
I am reading a textbook, Traditions and Encounters: A Global
Perspective on the Past, which is copyrighted in 2000. This is a book
for my world history class and a bookshare download. I am currently
waiting for a updated copy but for now this will have to do. My
question is this (for all of you old bookshare volunteers), what does
the following mean:
[Side Bar: "Knowledge of winds and currents] Not the text within the
quotes but the Side Bar
Is the side bar a footnote? Can I treat it as one-footnote? There are
no numbers, I. e., [footnote 1:] or [***1***] etc... There are several
of these [Side Bar(s):] within the text and not for nothing, I think
that they are footnotes. Why else would such a "thing" be in a history
textbook. *shrug*
Please advise,
Netta

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:01:10 -0400
From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
please-

Anything by Harlequin could be replaced. In fact, I think Harlequin is
only an imprint of the Thorndyke Publishing Company and that would mean
that anything published under one of those imprints could be replaced.
But again, if it doesn't bother you, go ahead and scan away.

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:09:33 -0400
From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>

Sidebars are a pain. They exist for the visual effect and just interrupt
the flow of the text for blind people. They usually contain additional
information that is not included in the text. You can handle them
similarly to footnotes if there are no actual footnotes on the page, but
what you should try to do is to insert them somewhere on the page with
as little disruption to the text as possible, that is, at the bottom of
the page or between paragraphs or, preferably, between sections. Try to
get them on the same page as they appear if possible. Sometimes sidebars
simply repeat a phrase in the text. Supposedly that emphasizes that
portion of text for the reader. If the sidebars are like that then I
would just eliminate them. When you do find a place to insert them they
should be labeled as sidebars with that label in brackets.
On 8/24/2012 9:39 PM, Dornetta wrote:
Blank
Hey guys;

From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
please-
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 19:15:20 -0700

Hi Netta,

The publishers that are unsafe are unsafe to scan without fear that a
publisher quality book might replace any given book.  The publishers which
are safe are safe to scan without fear of having your book replaced by a
publisher copy of any given book.

In other words, safe publishers are those who do not donate to Bookshare.
Unsafe publishers are unsafe because they do donate books to Bookshare and
might replace any scanned copy of a book submitted by a volunteer.
Does that help?

Mayrie

  _____

From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
please-
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 19:18:51 -0700

Hi Netta,

Harlequin might replace any books that you scan, but you can scan them if
you don't mind your book possibly being replaced at some unknown time.

Mayrie

  _____

From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
please-
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:29:02 -0400

Mary,
Yes that helps. I now understand that the confusion is in the wording of
"unsafe" and "safe" instead of publishers who donate and publishers who do
not donate...geesh! Simplicity always works best *laughing out loud*
Netta

------------------------------

From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
please-
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:30:55 -0400

Yea, but like I said the list says in negotiations with when it comes to
Harlequin. I may or not submit the books I will scan for personal use by
Harlequin.
Netta

------------------------------

From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:36:26 -0400

Yes Judy I understand. So the side bars would probably be located in the
column of the textbook, if my visual memory serves me correct, right? This
textbook has no footnotes in it so far and I am on page 54?-something.
Unfortunately, I am taking this class out of order--taking the second part
after 1500 first instead of the way it should be taken before 1500 first. *I
was just ready to fulfill my history requirement and the other section was
closed* Anyway, I just wanted to know if it was something I completely
missed because I jumped around.
I think that I remember side bars being in a algebra text a few semesters
ago but that book was from RFBD and not bookshare.
Judy, your description was right on...thanks!
Netta

------------------------------

From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:41:17 -0400

Roger,
That is was I visualized in my head after I read you and Judy description.
They actually contain some important information and within the text, they
are actually placed right where they should be--in my opinion--not sure who
worked on this book but I have a new found respect for volunteers who do
textbooks. I can only hope that when Ann get the latest edition of this
book, it is also well-put-together! **fingers crossed** The only other
textbook I have had that I totally enjoyed and the side bars and footnotes
were formatted without giving me an headache was the Norton Anthology of
American Literature by Nina Baym. Again, not sure if if it was publisher
quality or volunteer quality but it was great! and so easy to understand and
with all the "extras".
I love what you all do for students like me...THANKS!!!
Netta

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 23:24:10 -0400
From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
please-

That phrase "in negotiations" may be outdated. There are scads of
publisher quality Harlequins in the collection.

From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
please-
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:39:08 -0500

Harlequin is now definitely an unsafe publisher. The negotiations were over quite a while back and we've had several piles of Harlequin materials placed in the collection since last Christmas or so. Harlequin is the publisher, I
think and it has quite a few imprints.  I'm just saying this from memory,
and from slogging through the Harlequin offerings when they come in about
500 at a time!
Sandi

  Yea, but like I said the list says in negotiations with when it comes to
Harlequin. I may or not submit the books I will scan for personal use by
Harlequin.
  Netta

End of bksvol-discuss Digest V9 #246