[bksvol-discuss] Re: beards

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 06:19:37 -0500

You're probably right. I've been working with a naturalpathic doctor on hormone balancing. Funny you should mention about age; I've been just getting a grasp of the fact that I'm going to be 39 in December. I'm realizing just how much I feel like life's passing by. Anyway, I won't bore the list anymore. Thanks.

Monica Svopa

From: Monica Svopa <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 3:55 PM
Why do we get hair on our chins anyway?  I hate having that.

Monica Svopa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Grandma Cindy"
<popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
> Keep laughing, ladies. Your time will come, if you
live long enough, that
> you will have to pluck your chin as well as your
eyebrows (if you pluck

http://www.jbrownell.com/bkslinks.html

wrote:

>> From: siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Gretings To Everyone
>> To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Date: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 9:47 AM
>> Hi Bob,
>>
>> I took your post in the spirit in which it was
meant.  I
>> thought, now
>> woouldn't I look cute with a beard?  I laughed
about
>> it.  Thanks for your
>> great sense of humor!
>>
>> Sue S.
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- >> From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

air" a
>> bit. Obviously, I wasn't
>> thinking of the fairer sex when I mentioned
beards. Now I
>> feel "dumb as a
>> post" for bringing it up.
>>
>> Sure, beards are optional (they are only virtual
beards
>> anyway),, but
>> clichés are mandatory for list membership,
don't you
>> think? I know I
>> couldn't validate without a cliché or two in
my
>> repetoir. After all, "life
>> wasn't meant to be easy."
>>
>> When I run across an unknown word I just slip in
something
>> like "whatever!"
>> or "you know", and the scene continues
without
>> interruption. In fact, I like
>> to think that my little insertions improve some
authors
>> skills immensely. I
>> won't mention any names, but one author that
comes to
>> mind has the initials
>> R. L. Stein.
>>
>> Before the bookshare staff, and other list
members, start
>> reminding me that
>> we aren't to change the meaning of a book,
I'll

<mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>

great
>> imagery and plays with
>> > cliches, turning them into brilliance.
I'd like
>> to forego the bearded
>> > part myself, though, if it's all the same
to you.
>> Okay?
>> >
>> > Peace,
>> > Mayrie

group of
>> gnarled bearded monks
>> (validating) books for

meditative days
>> turning "die" into "the"
broken bar.
ancient
>> author's wishes. However,
our cells
>> to debate the various
over how
>> many scannos can fit on
>> satan-spawned stripper tool.

us?

Texas.

"Natalia
>> Sulca"
Everyone

relatively
>> knew volunteer, and I joined
already
>> know me from the wish list,
>> introduce myself.

Jerome
>> Dickey

blank
>> Email to
itself in
>> the subject line.  To get a list
>> 'help' by itself in the subject line.

>> 269.23.16/1431 - Release Date:

Email to
itself in the
>> subject line.  To get a list
'help'
>> by itself in the subject line.
>> >>

>> > To unsubscribe from this list send a blank
Email to
>> > bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> > put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself
in the
>> subject line.  To get a list
>> > of available commands, put the word
'help' by
>> itself in the subject line.
>> >

>> > -- >> > No virus found in this incoming message.
>> > Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus
Database: