[bksvol-discuss] Re: attention Solsticesinger

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:44:39 -0500

I'm out of town currently, but will be back next week. I'll email you then, and
give you my address. I've finished my degree, and will be glad to scan for you.

Email me offlist at:
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx
and we'll figure out details.

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, check out the Eclectic Collection: A
Celebration of Women In Music, each Wednesday evening from 7 to 9 eastern.
www.radio360.us