[bksvol-discuss] Re: asking for help and scanning errors

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:55:37 -0800 (PST)

-Yes, I've found that cl often turns into d, and vice
cersa, and the rn combination into m and vice versa.
Even with full vision, I find it sometimes is
difficult to tell, especially if the font is small,
and often these books, especially when I scan,
converts into Courier or courier new 10. I also have
found that in some fonts it's difficult to tell if
there's a space between words. I finally realized that
if I keep the spell-check on while validating, it will
show me if the words are joined instead of space, so I
can ignore the evidence of my eyes, which is
incorrect.

http://mail.yahoo.com