[bksvol-discuss] Re: apologies for my recent post re expiration notice

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 08:01:40 -0400

Hi all,

Cindy, you are already a witch, in the old sense of the word. A witch is a wisewoman, in its oldest definition. You are certainly that. You don't have to wait till Halloween. Witches only became bad or scary after Christianity made them so. The Old Testament warns people not to believe in witches, but it was only Christians who decided they should be burned alive because they were so bad. After all, David went to consult The Witch of Endor.

We know your cogent posts and your helpfulness to all. Impatience is a human failing, we're all prey to that. At least I am, and I'm not too proud to admit it. Sometimes a little nudge helps others to see the importance of what you are saying.

It is, most definitely, difficult to renew a book if the announcement comes and then the action isn't possible. You have to return again and sometimes again to renew. I dunnow about you, but my poor brain gets stuffed sometimes with a bunch of junk, and I forget to renew if I get an announcement and the ability to renew isn't activated. Hopefully, this will be remedied soon.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring