[bksvol-discuss] apologies

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 02:23:03 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Booksharians (to borrow Lissi's opening).

When a lot of books are added to the collection at one time, which is usually
when ones from publishers are added in addition to those from volunteers, I
don't always have time to check all of them vis-a-vis my various lists, i.e.,
the being-scanned list, the Wish List, and my Requesters list. So if you happen
to notice that a book that you've worked on has been added to the collection
and is still on the being-scanned or wish list, please let me know so I can
delete. The non-adult books especially are the ones I sometimes skip when time
is short.

Thanks.

AVAILABLE AT

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/