[bksvol-discuss] any idea how to delete a bunch of pages at once in Word?

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 19:36:16 -0400

If not, I might be releasing “the Postcard.”  I can’t believe this.  When
this was scanned, the person scanned up to a certain point, then all of a
sudden started scanning 50 pages back, so there are like 50 repeat pages in
here right in the middle.  We get to like the page 140’s and go back to page
70 or 80…  if I have to select all of this one line at a time to delete it,
I may have to release or reject this because there is no way I can take that
much time with this.  It would be tedious and take hours…  Better to rescan,
in my opinion.  Sheesh!

Nicki

HYPERLINK "http://www.nicksmix.net"www.nicksmix.net

check out my show on ACB Radio Interactive on monday from 23-01 GMT.