[bksvol-discuss] any book requests

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 10:39:01 -0400

Hi all:
I have an on-line book friend who must really believe in the power of bookshare
because she gives me tons of paperbackswap credits.
Are there books you have on request at PBS you don't have credit to get? Are
there books I just have to read? If they are fast-movers, meaning they are
hot right now, and would go fast, please let me know.
Thoughts? Suggestions? I am not opposed to series, either.
Please e-mail em at
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx
or on-list and I'll see what I can do.
Amber