[bksvol-discuss] Re: another question re image description

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:50:56 -0800

Hi Cindy,

Glad to see you experimenting with Poet after all your experience tackling
the toughest books and adding image descriptions.

Misha is correct. You cannot correct a description once it is submitted.
If you need to make a correction you can copy from the box that says
"Previous Description" and modify what you have copied.

Scott

On 12/29/11 6:31 AM, "misha" <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I just put in a new (corrected) description when I made a mistake
>
>Misha
>
>On 12/29/2011 1:52 AM, Cindy wrote:
>> If I write a description but then want to change it after it has been
>> saved, how do I do that? Write the new one?  I tried  blacken and
>> delete the old one. (it's only a matter of a better word--I should
>> have said justices of the Supreme Court instead of members of the
>> Supreme court.

>bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

N?§²æìr¸?yúè?Øb²X¬¶Ç§u¦åjy?¨¥¶?ä²ú%v+ºË+z«?²×ëyéb²Û(®
n¶Ø^Â?ݺ{.nÇ+?·?Ê+lzWâ?Ø^²æãyËe?w?¢­jX¬¶?Ú½¨¥i¹^r?¦jwl¦ëm?ì(­Ø^??ò?Û?ø§¶¬¹¸ÞrÙb?