[bksvol-discuss] Re: almost time for chat tonight!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 18:37:59 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the reminder, Doug,but I think I'll pass. It's almost time for
supper and I have too much to do before then.
And although I like to correspond via the email list (which I know is
verboten,), I'm not much of a chatter--even with my own daughters. Except when
one calls during commercials during  a reality program we both enjoy, we mainly
communicate via emails. smile.

TinyURL.com/752cyrs