[bksvol-discuss] advice on Dime Store Magic: Women of the Otherworld

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 14:59:23 -0500

I have the book here in paperback which is over 500 pages but we have a copy
already on bookshare but it is 66 pages, What program was it done in and is it
thre whole book, if someone can take a look at it, if it is, a lot of pages
don't have page breaks. Should I do it over and put in about it is a bso but
there aren't page breaks between a lot of the pages or should I let it go? It
is an exellent scan and checking it out, it looks like it too but a lot of
customers may wonder about the pages, was it submitted using the BRF format?
For skype contact bobwichitaks