[bksvol-discuss] Re: admin list approvals

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 18:09:50 -0400

Dear Jim,

It couldn't hurt to ask Claire, as long as you don't mind if the answer goes either way. If you sent an e-mail to her with a list of your books and the date your membership expires, she might be able to arrange for them to be approved in time. Unless there are extenuating circumstances, the staff tries to accommodate us.

If that doesn't work, you can let your membership lapse and your credits will continue to accumulate. As soon as you reach fifty dollars you can rejoin. Though your access to books will be interrupted for a while, you'll still be able to participate as a volunteer.

You might also ask your validators to mention your need for the credit for your renewal in the comments field when they upload.

Though I would hate for my membership to be lapsed, say, the day Harry Potter is released, I've downloaded so many books that, except for special publishing events, I'd be well stocked with reading so I'd be unlikely to miss my membership while I waited for those last approvals.

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>