[bksvol-discuss] Re: adjusting the lamp time with plustek 3600

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:28:36 -0600

Bud just to let me know what I found out. There is a graphic just to the left where you hear the 5 minute thing, if you use the jaws cursor and do a left mouse thing it take it up by ones. Even it says 15 minutes it stays on all the time.

Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>