[bksvol-discuss] Re: a book wish

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:18:21 -0400

Kelly.  I just put it on hold at my library.  If no one posts here that
their scanning it,  I'll do it as soon as I get it in my hot little hands.
It's showing as available, but from another branch, so it may take a couple
of days to get it.

Does anyone know if the Acorna series is in the collection?  I know...I
could go and look, but I thought there might be some avid McCaffrey fans
here who would just know.  My library has quite a selection of her books, so
if there are any other holes in the collection, just let me know.

Peace and Hope,

Donna