[bksvol-discuss] You're back!

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 05:40:52 -0700

Hi Everyone!

        Well, after what is now weeks without messages from the list, you
all seem to be back in my in box.

        The problem wasn't comcast after all.  I started wondering when I
was still receiving mail from the bookshare-discuss list, but not from the
volunteer list, and still being able to send.  I never figured out what
caused the problem, but unsubscribing and resubscribing seems to have solved
the problem.  Yaye!  Hope no one else ever has to deal with this, as no one
I talked to seemed to have any concrete answers.  So, if you can ever send
mail, but receive none, you can unsubscribe and then resubscribe.  No idea
why it broke or why resubscribing worked.  But I'm happy for a fix, however
it happened.  Hope the description of my experience is helpful some time to
someone.

Mayrie