[bksvol-discuss] Re: Working Around the Stripper?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 14:36:47 -0700 (PDT)

Allison,

What you're doing  is what I've been doing based on
Gerald's advice and his downloading and checking a
couple books I validated. I was putting a a word, like
part of the book, or the word page, on the top line,
but he said that wasn't necessary. For page numbers
that are at the bottom of thepage I skip a lnte
between the text and the page number and the page
number and the page break.

Since I can't download books, I don't know if what
we're doing works, for sure. A Spanish Lover and The
World's Best True Ghost Stories are the last ones I
valdiated or submitted with page numbers at the top,
and Cloudy Jewel and Adora are the last two I did that
had the page numbers at the bottom, in case you want
to check to see if the page numbers were retained. If
you find out that they were not, I'll go back to
writing a word above  the  top page number and see if
that works.

Cindy

As I'm scanning a book, I've been

http://mail.yahoo.com