[bksvol-discuss] Word adding stuff

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:31:59 -0800 (PST)

Right, Kellie. I generally have no problem with Word,
but lately it's been adding a bullet of some kind next
to headings when they're not supposed to be there.
I've tried everything -- turning bullets on and off,
changes the kinds of formats that are offered instead
of Normal in the menu (unnamed) next to the font
space. The bullets or whatever they are -- they look
like bullets but don't seem to act like them -- appear
at the far left when I've changed the font or size or
use italics in a subheading. Finally, in one
validation I uploaded,  I just made a note that it had
no meaning, andin the next one I just ignored the
whole thing. I've not even sure if they show up when
one downloads a book to read. I'm not sure which files
they're in, in case anyone wants to check -- I think
possibly Hanta Yo was the  one I made a note about,
and maye Desiree or Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Cindy

. . .  and

http://my.yahoo.com