[bksvol-discuss] Re: Women's encyclopedia of myths...

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 23:08:33 -0600

Well, don't go checking it out quite yet. As I said, it'll be awhile before
I start scanning it. I've got several things, including a few for you, in
queue before this one.

Thanks for being willing to help though.

Shannon
Who can heal, but one who has healed herself?
Who can know, but one who has asked and sought?
Who can lead, but one who has traveled the way?
--ancient French proverb