[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wohoo BKS, we are amazing

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 08:35:03 -0700

Isn't the bookshare library just a treasure trove. New York Times bestsellers to obscure but oh so useful medical books!

Misha

On 5/12/2011 8:00 AM, Regina Alvarado wrote:
First of all, I wish I had thought to check BKS earlier, but on a whim, after hearing there was a movie about the drug I just finished called Herceptin, I asked for books. There is actually a book on the use and history of Herceptin. I don't know if we volunteers did it or it was a "outsourcer", but I found it here and nowhere else! We are awesome! Just had to share. Won't read it for a while, too many other books to tackle, but it is there when I want it and best of all, if another person has her-2 positive breast cancer I can tell them where to find a book about Herceptin.
Reggie