[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist request Juvenile fiction--Bakugans

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 04:57:10 -0500

Thank you.

Lori M

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 12:36 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist request Juvenile fiction--Bakugans

I put the Bakugans books under Tracy West in the section of books by authors.

The cartoon network is listed in its alphabetical space in the section of individual titles by various authors. (One of these, when I've finihed proofing, I'll reorganize the Wish List. I'll probably put nonfiction and fiction on separate pages. Each of those sections will have an author section where multiple book requests will be listed, and a list of individual titles by various authors alphabetical title. It will a while but it's something to look forward to. In the mean imee, I think the list is scannable if you want to find a book to scan. I"ve tried to put genre wen I could.
Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List