[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist - I am scanning Games For People with Sensory Impairments

  • From: "Dianna Messina" <Messina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:10:33 -0500

Hue,
GREAT!  Thank you so much for offering to validate the book.
Should I mark it "Hold for Hue" or "Hold for Gail"?

There are several diagrams involved and I would like to run my
descriptions by some people to see if I got the point across before I
submit the book.

Anastasia,
Thanks for the interest!

Dianna