[bksvol-discuss] Wishlist Book Request

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 19:20:04 -0400

Hi. I'm writing to ask if someone is willing to scan One Tuesday Morning, by Karen Kingsbury. We already have its sequel in the collection, and I'd rather not read it without reading the first book. This author builds her series books on each other, so reading the second book would be a spoiler for the first. I'm pasting a description below. Thanks to anyone who has time to do this.

A devoted fireman and a driven businessman, strangers with the same face. On that fateful Tuesday, one will leave the Twin Towers alive--but will he ever find his way home? Winner of the Silver Medallion Book Award. --

Book Description
I?m a firefighter, God, so I know I?ve been in some tough places before. But this . . . this not knowing the people I love . . . this is the hardest thing I can imagine.

The last thing Jake Bryan knew was the roar of the World Trade Center collapsing on top of him and his fellow firefighters. The man in the hospital bed remembers nothing. Not rushing with his teammates up the stairway of the south tower to help trapped victims. Not being blasted from the building. And not the woman sitting by his bedside who says she is his wife.

Jamie Bryan will do anything to help her beloved husband regain his memory, and with it their storybook family life with their small daughter, Sierra. But that means helping Jake rediscover the one thing Jamie has never shared with him: his deep faith in God.

Jake?s fondest prayer for his wife is about to have an impact beyond anything he could possibly have conceived. One Tuesday Morning is a love story like none you have ever read: tender, poignant, commemorating the tragedy and heroism of September 11 and portraying the far-reaching power of God?s faithfulness and a good man?s love. -- From the Back Cover Karen Kingsbury is America?s favorite inspirational novelist. Her Life-Changing Fiction? has produced multiple bestsellers including Even Now, One Tuesday Morning, Beyond Tuesday Morning, and the popular Redemption Series. Her novel Oceans Apart was chosen by the ECPA as the top fiction title of 2005, and her Christmas novel, Gideon?s Gift is under production as a major motion picture release slated for later this year.

Karen lives in Washington state with her husband, Don, and their six children, three of whom were adopted from Haiti. --

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.