[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish/Books to add and remove from Being Scanned List

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 19:13:08 -0700 (PDT)

Shelly, Do you mean that all the Complete Idiot's Guides plus baseball should
be added to the Wish list or that all but baseball, which I will add should be
added to the being scanned list as will be scanned by you?
AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm