[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list: 6 Nature's Children's books to finish series

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 23:30:01 -0400

On the back of the lions book is a list of the books in six sets. I did not
see Parrots in the collection. Shelley is that one you are still working on?
Just plain old Parrots and not Pet Parrots or Parrotfish.

How about Polar Bears? and also these:
Pronghorns
Rabbits
Raccoons
Red Fox
River Otters
Spiders
Turtles
Cheetahs
Pandas
Rhinoceros
Tigers
Hamsters (not Hamsters and Gerbils though it may be the same)
Parakeets
Pet Rabbits
Pet Reptiles
Sea Mammals
Tropical Fish
Squids
Stick Insects

Let me know which ones you are still working on or which ones I should try
to find?

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Fatal Voyage by Kathy Reichs